Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oct 31, 2007

If you could be given one skill or ability, which would you want, why would you want it and what would you do with it?

If I were to be given an ability I would want the ability to tell the future. I would want that ability because if I know whats going to happen in the future I would never do something bad at all. Also I would never do something that I know would mess me up on the futue. Also I think that it would be very cool if I could tell the future because I would know what the future holds for me. However at the same time it is bad because then I would know when I pass away or when I have to go to the doctor or if anything were to happen to me as well. Also if i could tell the future I would try to make eveything work in my favor not agaist me that is why I the ability to tell the future.

No comments: