Monday, October 15, 2007

Oct 15, 2007

Write about your best friends. Who are they? Why do you like them? What do you do together for fun?


Well I have alot of friends but I only have a certain amount of best friends and they are Chris but we call him Opie, Shannon , James, Darnell and Gio. They are my best friends because we do everything together and we have eachothers back and help eachother if we need help. We do a lot of things together we play baseball together, we work together and we chill and hangout as well. These are the people that I know that I trust the most and that I know would do anything for me if I need them to. And I would do anything for them as well.

I like them because we been friends since I was four years old and we basiclly do everything together. We have lots of fun together and in a time of need they are always there for me no matter what happens. Also we play baseball together that is how we met I think but I know that these are the friends that are going to be my friends forever. Other then that they are very good friends to me and I wouldn't change them for nothing.

No comments: