Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oct 16, 2007

Write about your favorite and least favorite teachers. Why do you like them or dislike them? What can they do to be better teachers in your eyes?


Well this year I like all of my teachers but my favorite teacher so far I would have to say is Mr. Martinez. I say that because he makes the class intresting and fun. Its like every time I have to go to his class I dont mind because time flys fast in that class. Also because I have alot of friends in that class so that makes it fun as well.

The teacher I least like this year is Ms.Usher. I dont like her for one reason and that is because she picks on me for everything. Lets say Im doing my work she would only walk around my table to see what I am doing and she would go sit down like is I was doing anything bad. If we have a test she would only change my seat not nobody elses so she basiclly picks on me every moment of the day she can.

No comments: