Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oct 10,2007

Write about a time when you were dishonest. Describe the situation, do you regret being dishonest?


Well all I remember was a day when a girl wanted to go out with me soumewhere and I didn't want to go out with that girl because she is very annoying and I said I was sick and I was grounded and I didn't want to go out with her. So after that she felt pretty bad because she liked me but I didn't like her and she left me alone for the rest of the year. So then I tried to talk to her so that i could make things right but she didn't even want to talk to me she was so hurt that she didn't want to see my face.

Well I really do regret being dishonest because I hurt a person for no reason and if I did go out on a date with her you could never know what could happen I might have liked her and things would have been different. Other then that I think that the next time I would do something like that I would be honest and I would make up a lie just so that I could get away from that person. Cause you never know what you have until you lose it.

No comments: