Monday, October 22, 2007

Oct 22,2007

Do you have chores or jobs that you have to do at home? What are they? Why do you have to do them? Do you like doing them?

Well the thinhgs that I got to do at home is walk the dogs, clean the dishes, wash my clothes, clean my room, sometimes cook, and sometimes babysit. I have to do all of my chores because if not Ill get in trouble and everything that I have to do would be all messy. Other then that I like doing my chores because I like to keep everthing that I own clean because I am not a messy person. Also I like to do my chores because I love to take care of my little brother because he always wants to be with me and I just love being with my little brother.

Also I like to do my chores because if I didnt do all of my chores I wouldn't be a responble person, and I think that I am very responble. So those are the reasons I like doing my chores and everything that I have to do around my house.

No comments: