Monday, October 29, 2007

Oct 29,2007

Write about the most terrifying thing that has ever happened to you. What was it? What made it so frightening? How old were you? Would it be scary again today if it happened again?

Well not that many terrifying things has happened to me in my life, however there was one thing that scared me more then anything in my whole life. It was when I lived in Liberty City I was walking home from the store and when I was working I hear bullet shots I started to run. When I got to the corner of my house a car came behind me and stared to chase me. So I ran inside of my house and somebody knocked on my door and said, "let me in because somebody wants to kill me." When he told me that I didn't open the doorand then I hear a gun shot and a car left after that.

I was about 11 years old when that happened. And what made it so scary is that a man told me that if I don't let him in he was going to die and then I hear a gun shot that was very scary for me. And if it were to happen again I think that it would be very scary because that is a very scary scence.

No comments: