Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oct 24, 2007

Write about the most exciting thing that ever happened to you. What was it? What made it so exciting? How old were you? Would it be exciting if you did it again?

The most exciting thing that has ever happened to me was just a couple of weeks ago when I got invited to play in the Chicago White Soxs show case. A show case is like a game where you so what you are made of. What made it very excicting is that it was like the high school all star game so it was very fun. Also two other players from American got invited to it as well so we had lots of fun. Also I was 16 years old when I did that and when I went to go pitch I did good. I stoke out two batters and got the last out myself when the batter hit a little ground ball. So it was very fun and what made it batter is that there were a ton of scouts both college scouts and professional scouts so the next day I got alot of phone calls and I been getting different letters from diferent schools that saw me pitch that day.

If I would have to do it again I would because it was very fun and it puts your name out there for all the scouts could come see you play during the regular season. And if I can I would stroke out that last batter that hit the ground ball to me. However I would do everything that I did that day the same because that day came out perfect. So yer I would do that again.

No comments: