Friday, October 19, 2007

Oct 19, 2007

What holidays does your family celebrate (like Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Hanukkah)? What do you do on those holidays?

My family celebrates Christmas. Every year we always go either to my house or my uncles or grandmas house. We stay there on Christmas Eve so that we could all have dinner together and so that the whole family could spend time together. We also go to Santa Enchanced Forest every year with the whole family. Other then that I get to see all of my cousins and and family. Then on Christmas day the whole family just hangs otu together.

Another holiday we celebrate is Thanksgiving . On Thanksgiving we have lots of fun because we play game and we eat a lot of food. We also spend the whole day together talking playing games and having fun. We also go out that day so that we could have fun and be together the whole day.

No comments: