Friday, November 9, 2007

Nov 9, 2007

The best lesson my grandparent (or parent or any relative) ever taught me was… (describe what and why)

Well the best lesson that my father has ever taught me is that you never know what you have until you lose it. And my father taught me that lesson because to years ago I lost my garndmother, and it was hard for use because she was a very good person and we miss her a lot. Also he taught me that lesson because everybody either doesnt pay attention to their parents or they don't care about their parents or grandparents. Also he taught me that not everybody is your friend he says that friends are like five bucks in your poket it goes away quickly. That means that I should chose my friends wisely because you never know who could end up helping you or set you up to get caught in something that you didn't do.

I think that my father taught me these lessons because he see's that people toke adventage of him and he doesn't want people to take adventage of me. So my father and me always talk and he always gives me advise. And sometimes I don't know what he means but while the time goes by I remember what he told me and then I understand what that meant. So my fater is my life I go and talk to him about everything he is like my best friend and the same goes with my mother but I just understand what my father tells me cause sometimes I don't understand my mother.

No comments: