Monday, November 5, 2007

Nov 5, 2007

Write an entry telling another person something that you are too afraid or reluctant to tell them. Pretend you are actually talking to them either in a note or in person.

Well the person that I have to talk to and tell him something that I haven't been able to tell to him is one of my relatives. Well wwhat I want to tell that person is that why were you doing the things that you were doing knowing that you have a family to take care of? I don't want to hurt you but I just want to ask you why because I want to know the reason why. Also I want to know how long you have been doing that.

Also I have been doing very good I have been playing baseball how you wanted me to and I'm doing very good in school as well. So when you can write to me as soon as possible, and I will try to go see you take care and I Love You

No comments: