Monday, November 26, 2007

Nov 26, 2007

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Is there any special location that you would like to go to? Have you been there before? What is your impression of this place?

If I was were to live anywhere I would want to go live at Dominican Republic. I would want to go live there because that is my favorite place on earth I could go there and be relaxed and have no problems. I would live there with my family and just have a good time. I love to go there because I know everybody there and I just have lots of fun while I am over there.

I go every summer and every time I go I have lots of fun. I play baseball, I go to the beach and I just love being with my family. Alot of people don't like to go there because they say that they dont like that place but that is a place where you could go outside and have fun because everybody knows each other or your family lives close to you. So that would be my favorite place to go and live.

No comments: