Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nov 7, 2007

If you and your best friend could have a free limo for 24 hours, where would you go and what would you do? Describe in detail what you would do.

If I would have a limo for 24 hours with my best friend I would go and eat something first then I would go to a baseball, football, or basketball game. After that I would go to Orlando to go to Disney World or Universer Studios. Then I would tell the driver to take my friend and me to the best hotel around.I would go to get some food and after I would go to Vegas.Then I would go to all of the gambling places then I would tell the driver to take me and my friend to the best hotel around.

Then I would take a shower and I would go back out and enjoy the rest if the night in Vegas. So then when morning comes I would go and eat breakfast then I would be on my way home. That is what I would do if I had a limo for 24 hours with my best friend.

No comments: