Monday, November 19, 2007

Nov 19, 2007

What is your most indispensable possession and why? What possession of yours is most special? What make it so special? How did you acquire it?

My most indispensable possession is my baseball stuff. It is very important to me because I had all of those stuff since I was a little kid. I is very important to me because my dad gave me all of that and he always tells me to take care of it because that was his indispensable possession and he gave it all to me so it is very special to me. The most special thing that I got is a baseball signed by the 1920 World Series Yankees it is very special to me because my grandfather gave it to my father and my father gave it to so that I could keep it.

I acquired all of these stuff from my father because he wanted to give me something that he knows that I would like. So I charse those things with all my life because it was my fathers belongings and he told me to take care of it and that is what I am doing.

No comments: