Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nov 27, 2007

Have you ever seen a ghost or heard a noise that could not be explained by any rational explanation? If so describe the occurrence. What happened? Describe the entity you saw or sound you heard. If you have not, do you believe that there are spirits of dead people dwelling in our world? Do you know anyone who claims to have had an encounter such as this? Do you believe them?

Well I have never seen a ghost but I have heard weird sounds that I couldn't explain. It was at my house and I was home alone for the whole weekend and in the middle of the night I heard sounds and I woke up and check to see what it was but there was nothing or nobody there. However on Saturday night I here the same sound so I wake up and go to the living room and nobody was there so I go to the kitchen and nobody was there but on my way back to my room I saw felt something that walked in back of me and I go tomy room and close the door. So I try to go t sleep that night but I here something calling out my name and it sounded like my grandmother that passed away. So I woke up the next morning and I saw a card that my grandmother gave me before she passed away and I lost it and I found it that next morning on my floor.

Now my mother told me that she has seen a ghost and I believe her because she said that she was playing the Ouijie board with my aunt and she was asking the thing questions and it would answer back to her and my

No comments: