Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Nov 6, 2007

Describe a dream that you had recently. Provide as many details as possible. What do you think the dream meant? Did it disturb you or did it make you feel good? Why?

A dream that I had reacently was that I was playing in the Major Leagues on my favorite team the Boston RedSoxs. Well the dream started off with me playing AAA baseball for the RedSoxs organazation and I was called up to the Major Leagues in late may to pitch for them. So the first day I get there I pitched in that game and the coach was so inpressed with me that he came in the roster and I was the second pitcher in the rotation. I would always pitch after Josh Beckett. Even in the World Series I was pitching.

This dream made me fell very good because that is my dream to play in the Major Leagues. Also what made it better is that I was playing for my all time favorite team. Just by putting on that uniform made the dream worth whiled. So if I could have that dream everyday I would love it because first I am, living my dream, second I am playing for my favorite team the RedSoxs, and lastly it is a sport that I could play forever.

No comments: