Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sept 26, 2007

What is your favorite form of creative expression? If I were to ask you to pick one art that you could best express yourself through, which would it be? Of all the arts, which do you enjoy the most to view or listen to and which do you enjoy most to participate in. Are they the same?

Of all the arts I like to hear music. I would hear rap music, hispanic music, bascilly any time of music except rock. However if I would have a bad day I would like to hear slow music, and I would like to write poetry. When I'm having a good day I like to hear music that would get me all happy. Another thing that I like to is play music I have been playing music since I was in the six grade. I play any time of music, I just play the type of music that expresses the mood that I am in in that certain moment. Most of the time when I'm play music it's whrn I'm down so I like to play slow music, and jazz music. However I just make stuff up when I play music that is expressing my feelings at that certain moment, and other time I hear musc and I try to play a certain piece that I liked from that song.

No comments: