Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sept 25, 2007

If you could go back in time and fix three mistakes, what would they be? What would you do differently? Do you believe that fixing these mistakes would change your life today? Describe how. Do you think you would make these mistakes again later on in life?





If I were to be able to go back in time the three things that I would change is that I would try not to brake my ankle, I would try make everything right that I have done bad in the past, and I would try to pratice more in baseball. I think that if I wouldn't have broken my ankle my coach wouldn't treat me the way that he treats me now. I say this because my coach treats me like a son and I don't want that to change. So I think that I wouldn't want that to change, other then that I think that I would want to make everything right because I would get into a fight with my brothers and it would be fist fights and anything that you could think of.

I would want to pratice more for baseball because pratice makes perfect. So if I want to make it to the Major Leagues I got to pratice everyday and I got to work very hader. I say this because you work hard, but there is always somebody out there that is working harder then you. So I don't want nobody working hader then me.

No comments: