Friday, September 7, 2007

Sept 7, 2007

Describe in detail your biggest fear. Do you believe it is something that you can overcome? If so, can you do do by yourself or do you need help? When do you believe that you first acquired this fear? Do you believe that it is a rational or irrational fear? Do you think that it is a common fear or is it something particular to you? Do you parents know about it?


I'm the type of person that doesn't have alot of fears, but my biggest fear is to lose my parents. Alot of people would want to leave the house by the time that they get out of high school and I'm the same way but it would suck that one day they tell you that your parents past away. Just knowing that you would be able to see them again that would hurt because you would always do everything with your parents then once they pass away you could never do nothing with them again.


I think that I would never overcome that fear because they are your parents they are not just a little pet they were the people that took care of you and would do anything for you. I know that i would never overcome that because two years ago my grandmother pasted away and I would never overcome that because you lose somebody that you love and its just like my dad always tells me "You never know what you got untill you lose them". So that is my biggest fear and my only fear.

No comments: