Monday, September 24, 2007

Sept 24, 2007

Think about the person you were 5 years ago. Do you believe that you are the same now as you were back then? Do the same things interest you? Do you have the same friends? Do you believe that you will be as you are 5 years from now? Do you think the same things will be important to you? What do you expect to have accomplished by then?


Well five years ago I was very different then what I am today. I use to live in a bad neighborhood and I would do stupid things as well. However after living in Liberty City I moved to Miami Lakes where I am living a very good life. Other than that ifve years ago I was a very quiet person because I moved to Miami Lakes like six years ago and I didn't know nobody. I was also a chubby kid I wasn't fit and skinig how I am now. I was also very small I wasn't as tall as I am now. See I was very different now then what I am now because I was a quiet, lazy, and I didn't want to nothing for nobody. However now I am not quiet but I know when to stop talking, I am not lazy because I am a baseball player even though I played baseball since I was little I was very lazy,and now if I could help somebody I would because back then I didn't care about anybody except me.

Well I basicly have the same friends, but I made new ones because of baseball. I think that I have very different interests, but one never changes and that is baseball. I think that five years from now I would be basicly the same but, more mature and living by myself and doing things that I want to do. Well one thing that is still going to be important to me is baseball because that is what I love to do. Five years from I think that if I'm not in college I'm going to be in the minor leagues working my way up to the big leagues. Other then that I'm going to be living my life.

No comments: