Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Spet 5 2007

What do you believe is the most important right you have as an American? If you had to choose one right as being the most important to YOU, which would it be? Why is this the case? What would things be like if this right didn’t exist?


Every American has alot of rights that is what makes use different from every other country. I think my most in important right as a American is to make something of my life. I say that because every time we and as we I mean the young generation they say that we are the future. Also I say that because mostly everybody that we talk to as school they would always say that inorder for that country to be successful we got to to all of are class work because we are the future.

I also think that for me to be a important American I need to do what i think is going to make my future a big success. I know that what I want to do is just a big deam but I think that if I could accomplish my goal I could be a very important American. I also think that most important people in America are the doctors, cops, and firefighters I say that because without doctors we would be sick without cops are streets would be a big miss and without firefighters we wouldnt be safe from fires

No comments: